Wanted 03/04 dual cobra fuel pumps and hat

jmoney2001

Established Member
hey guys lookin for dual cobra fuel pumps for my set up. please email me with prices at [email protected]. iam not sure what all i need from what i gather i need the hat and the pumps right. fell free to chime in. or if you have another set up u can help me with plz email me thanks

my92gt

Established Member
I have a spare stock cobra hat with no pigtail... 10$ plus actual shipping... I will have 03 cobra pumps this weekend too if you want pm me for a total price for both if your interested..

twisted03snake

Established Member
I've got the entire assembly! I just bought a new hat with GT pumps in it so I'm just swapping them out! Are u in mooresville NC? If so I'm local! Pm me if interested!

Last edited:

phillipmach1

Established Member
to make the hat work you need a cobra fuel tank, 03 snake i have a painless wiring hardness with one FPDM brand new if you want it

Kove

Established Member
You don't "need" a Cobra tank. You can use your stock tank, you just have to cut the basket out inside the tank. You're better off using a Cobra tank because it's baffled. If you're going to use a Cobra hat/pumps then more than likely you'll have to buy a new level sensor/sending unit. Most people take them off to put on their Fore fuel hats when they swap them. I've got a Cobra fuel hat and pumps if you're still looking. Let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread