Wanted: '03-'04 Cobra Shifter Boot & Bezel

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Girth said:
I have the Boot and Bezel but it has my ID Tag on it, I dont know how to get that sucker off :lol:

ID Tag? Not sure exactly what you mean. Pics? If you were serious about selling, I actually need one bad enough to try...lol

Melissa

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
I will get some pics for you in the morning. The ID Tag has the Cobra logo on it and my build number of my car, I replaced it with a different bezel that's the reason for selling this one in case you were wondering :lol:

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Girth said:
I will get some pics for you in the morning. The ID Tag has the Cobra logo on it and my build number of my car, I replaced it with a different bezel that's the reason for selling this one in case you were wondering :lol:

D'oh! Now I see..the ID tags from Cobramods.com. Sorry, brain lapse..lol. Don't they just attach with double-sided tape? I should be able to get it off as long it is done slowly. :) Let me know how much you want shipped to 39365 and thanks again!

Melissa

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Hey Melissa...I have one....just took it off the car...MINT condition....whats she worth to ya? I can snap a pic too if you need.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Thanks to all who replied. Getting the boot and bezel from badass03svt (thanks!) . I love this site...it is like a one stop candy shop.

Users who are viewing this thread