Wanted: 03/04 Cobra Convertible in or near Kansas

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
I have a Silver 2005 M6 GTO, but I would like to get a Convertible Terminator. Looking for something under 70k on the clock, but would consider higher mileage cars if the price was right.

Thanks.

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
I actually looked at that car and drove it. It's a nice car and seemed quite a bit quicker than my Goat, but I think I'm leaning towards a vert since I don't go to the track and really liked my 96 cobra vert when I had it.

cj428mach

Established Member
I actually looked at that car and drove it. It's a nice car and seemed quite a bit quicker than my Goat, but I think I'm leaning towards a vert since I don't go to the track and really liked my 96 cobra vert when I had it.

Understandable. I sure miss it sometimes, and if you change your mind about it and want to know more about it let me know. The cars history is traceable back to when it had only about a 1000 miles on it. Oh and I'm sure the car has a lot more in it as it has a very conservative tune on it.

Either way you're going to love owning a Terminator.

Last edited:

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
Would be interested in a possible trade. My GTO has 45k on it and is in pretty good condition.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
You in the KC area? Mines sure as shit not for sale but I can keep my eyes peeled. I have an 03 Redfire vert, I've seen a bunch of silver goats around KC. Good luck and let me know if you need anything!

Oh and free bump

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
No I'm from the Wichita Area. Thanks for the offer of keeping your eyes peeled. Kansas City's only a couple hours from me so I wouldn't be opposed to buying one from that area. It would be a lot better than way out of state. It seems like GTO's are becoming more popular since they are becoming pretty cheap now. I hardly ever see any in Wichita, but the other day, when the weather was nice, I saw about five on the way home. Oh, dumb question here since this is the first forum I've been on. Can I just post the word "bump" and will it take my thread to the top of the message board or does someone have to post to my thread? Thanks.

oldpaint

Established Member
I'm in Kansas City and am thinking about selling my Black 03 Convertible. $19.5k

Currently at about 69,000 miles. Has typical dings and paint chips that you see from a 12 year old car. Driver's seat bolster showing wear.

Tuned by Justin from VMP at Shelbyfest this year.

Mods:
VMP 93 octane tune - 497RWHP/453RWTQ - Same blower made 520/550 on car it was on before with only significant differences being lower pulley and mac prochamber.
Stiegemeier Stage 6 Port (The Eaton only has about 9k miles, I swapped mine for the ported blower on a very low mile car)
2.8 Reichard Racing Pulley
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
80lb Siemens injectors
Borla Stingers
K&N FIPK2 CAI
Nitto NT05 (500 miles on rears)
17x9 and 17x10.5 chrome deep
MGW shifter
Billetflow IRS brace
Maximum motorsports low profile IRS bolts
clutch replaced at 63k

[video]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/taartaar/CobraonvmpdynoHD_zps20c2e2ed.mp4[/video] - Link to video on Dyno

CobraStaged_zps29fe919a.png

550_zps76940389.jpg

543_zps12bd92d6.jpg

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
Thanks for contacting me but I think you're too far away for me. I just turned down a Cobra in Michigan. Stock 2003 Red 10th anniversary vert with 61,000 miles for $16,000.

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
Thanks for contacting me but I think I'm looking for something a little closer to stock. I want something that will last a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread