want to trade some 99 parts

bigpapa

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra with 40K on the clock. Cut and ported lower intake. I was wondering if I could find someone who needed to convert their car to the eailer set up and wanted to trade their eaton and pulley set up for my front cover, alt, intake, and cash.

TRBO VNM

I have my alternator and some brackets. I would be interested in possibly giving you cash for your stuff and if you want the alternator and some brackets I have we can work something out. I might know someone or people who have an eaton as well.

bigpapa

Established Member
Nate i sent you a pm.

I have upper, ported lower, front engine cover, water crossover tube, alt, all pullies.

If I do this I need a blower, plenum, lower intake, water cross over, heat exchanger, resivior, front engine cover with all pullies.

I am hoping to find someone that wants to go turbo that I can trade parts.

Let me know what you have. iIam not wanting to sell my stuff outright.

kennycoulter

Established Member
are there many peopel out there that might still have a water cross over available for sale?

and for the original poster, i also have an original lower pulley i have some original heat exchanger brackets that are bent. i have my parts in pickerington, and i live near dublin if you WANT the brackets, you can compare them to my new good ones(still off of car), you can have them for super cheap if you think you can fix them. edited for: i also have a brand new ic reservoir because at the time i couldnt find them used, and i have a good used one. i also have a metco 4 lb lower with different alt pulley. that im still wondering if i should put on.

Last edited:

kennycoulter

Established Member
bump for you, and to say that i brought some parts up to out area from my garage if you want to check out some that i have. it would atleast get you started. i also have the rubber hoses for the heat exchanger. when i bought the aluminum hard pipes, the guy threw in his rubber hoses. my original aluminum hard pipes are damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread