want to trade my 2 cars for your Cobra

vorstang

Established Member
hello everybody,
I'm looking to trade my 2 cars for a Cobra,
I have a 1971 Chevy Nova, it has a 383 small block, 4 bolt block, 10.25 comp. runs on pump gas, mech. roller cam, AFR 220 heads ported by CFM with matched Victor JR, custom Holley 750 dp with proform body, Hooker super comp headers,
Dynamic turbo 350 trans. with manual valve body and TCT 3500 converter, trans has recently been freshened by Dynamic
rear end is a 10 bolt with 4.10 gears, Moser axels, and a Auburn diff. and new Caltrac bars.
it also has Weld RTS wheels with fresh M/T rubber front and rear.new steel Goodmark 4" cowl hood.
this car runs and drives great.
this is a low 11 second car with excellent street manners, it has duel electric fans and runs nice and cool.

the other car is a 1971 Plymouth Scamp. this car is from Va and is very solid. it has recent paint. it has a 340 with 10.25 comp. runs on pump gas.has a roller cam, M-1 intake, Edelbrock RPM heads, hooker super comp headers, milodon oil pan, msd billet distriutor, 6 al box, and blaster coil,
trans is a Dynamic 727 with a 3800 stall converter, reverse manual valvebody
rear is a 8 3/4 with 430 gears, moser axles, suregrip diff. with south side bars. car hooks great.
it has Weld drag lites with new Hoosier rubber.
six pach lift off hood.8 point rollbar.
car runs low 11's n/a and low 10's on a 150 shot

will trade both cars for a nice clean Cobra.
can send pics if your interested

TorinoCobra070

Established Member
pics that OP emailed me:
Ukxss.jpg

RiZMJ.jpg

Bh0F3.jpg

QS2fo.jpg

v121Z.jpg

auVdS.jpg

QW64F.jpg

y7AMj.jpg