Want to trade IRS

Snakey03

Established Member
Anybody with an 03-04 Mach 1(preferably), interested in swapping complete rear suspensions?? My IRS is stock with 7400 miles on my 03 Cobra. I have a Magnaflow catback with 4"tips and the original catback also. thanks, Greg

Snakey03

Established Member
tide612 thanks for the offer. i kinda want to find a person with a Mach 1 to trade cuz they have the same gear ratios and (brake disc size i think) . and all the supporting hardware.

Mach1ne

Race Freak
Established Member
Are you still wanting to do this?
I've been thinking about it for sometime, but I haven't decided.
From the research I've done-The swap should include the D/S
mounting flange, E-brake cables, ABS sensor cable, shocks/springs, &
cat-back(if desired).

My car is a '03 DSG Mach 1. It has ~35,000 miles. No strip runs, only a couple of auto-x events.

Snakey03

Established Member
yes i'm still interested in doing this. the ideal thing would be to have both cars side by side so nothing is missed during the swap.example(exhuast hanger bracket screw) i have a big shop with two car lifts. if your interested i can put you up for a night or two on a weekend if you live very far away. i'm about 70 miles west of st. louis mo. what cat back do you have?? you can pm or call me at 573-259-3606
thanks, greg

Snakey03

Established Member
Tide612, i'll let you know if i become interested in buying an axle, but fot now i want to trade complete setups, which if i'm not mistaken, is the title to this whole post!!!
So if you want to sell your axle, quit hijacking my thread and start your own!!!! OH and FYI i can get a GT axle from local salvage yards for $350 to $500.

wow i must have been in a mood when i wrote the above, Tide612 sorry if that came across as hateful!!!

Last edited:

Tide612

Banned
let me know where i can find some like that and i will buy 10 and resell them. I am not hijacking i was just letting you what i had for you. aka being a nice guy and trying to sell it to you.

Snakey03

Established Member
sorry San Antonio is too far for me, now if you have a friend in Dallas that could work!!! you can call me at 573-259-3606

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Snakey03 said:
Tide612, i'll let you know if i become interested in buying an axle, but fot now i want to trade complete setups, which if i'm not mistaken, is the title to this whole post!!!
So if you want to sell your axle, quit hijacking my thread and start your own!!!! OH and FYI i can get a GT axle from local salvage yards for $350 to $500.

wow i must have been in a mood when i wrote the above, Tide612 sorry if that came across as hateful!!!

Not hateful at all, I would have said the same thing. To say that swapping gears is "BASICALLY a direct swap" is blowing smoke. Sure you can just plug the stuff in but to do it RIGHT...is not a "direct swap". What a maroon.

Users who are viewing this thread