Want to Trade for 03-04 Cobra

cobra443

Established Member
Hey everyone. I am a longtime memeber of mustangforums but I got this forum name from a cobra owner on there. I am looking to trade my 2008 Ford Mustang GT for an 03/04 Cobra. Coupe or vert doesnt matter, also the color doesnt matter. Also would sell out right if interested. Bottom line is I just want a Cobra. I had one a few years ago...got rid of it... worst decision I ever made. My GT has the following:

Windveil Blue
Sequential Tails Lights
Dark Charcoal Interior with leather seats
Shaker 500 stereo with 6 disc CD changer
5 sp. manual with 3.55 gears
Everything else can be seen in the pictures

This car is superchargerd. I purchased the complete supercharger kit from Brenspeed located in Indiana: Mustang GT Paxton Supercharger Polished Brenspeed Package (05-09)
It is a Paxton Novi 2200 High Output Self Lubricated Intercooled Supercharger. The car has been tuned by Brenspeed on an SCT XCAL 2. Also I have a SOS Tripple A Pillar Gauge Pod, which holds: Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges: Wideband A/F Ratio, Electric Fuel Pressure, and Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges. The system was professionally installed and dynoed by Dyno Tune Performance: DTP - Hampton Roads Auto Performance Center - Welcome to DTP Racing.com Located in Chesapeke. I do have the dyno sheet in hand, also the Air/Fuel ratio was monitored and was excellent. The numbers were 477 Rear Wheel Horsepower and 432 Rear Wheel Foot Pounds of Torque. I will also be including a custom car cover from Brenspeed. Has yet to be taken out of the box!

This car has a little under 10,500 miles. I purchased the car in Ft. Wayne Indiana and then moved to Virginia Beach. All oil changes/regular maintenance and oil changes have been performed at Beach Ford in Virginia Beach. I have all records/documentation for this car. Including origional window sticker, service receipts, and all other paperwork. This car is in IMMACULATE condition! Fuel Mileage: Highway-26 City-15 Any Questions feel free to contact me. Here are some pics:

169.jpg

171.jpg

003-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

046.jpg

021-1.jpg

006-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread