WANT to thrash a crap talker 02 GT vs. V6 Roush

armyavnguy

Established Member
So when I was in the army alot of us guys would go to the local 1/8th mile and race our cars at the midnight madness (Clarksville, TN). There is one guy that is a mutal friend with friends on mine on facebook, we were both int he same battalion at Ft. Campbell, but this dude talks so much shit about how fast and badass his 03 v6 roush is and how he eats up GT's, Cobra's what not! It gets on my nerves so freaking bad!! I am out of the Army and live in Maine now and hes stationed in Germany due to come back to the states!! I have called him out a million times to run them, but after a recent retard arguement with him on something I posted on one of my friends facebook page trying to help him out all I want to do is race pinks with this guy! I EVEN VIDEO'D on my camera I will at anytime take the time off work and drive back to Ft. Campbell to run my car against his for PINKS! Dude just talks shit and says he will and is gunna back down, pisses me off so much! First thing I would do I SWEAR to god is take that car and sludge hammer the shit out of it (just because it's his car and plus because he thinks because it says roush on the the side its like an extra 500HP!! and if you as me a v6 roush is just a polished turd, at the end of the day its still a turd). I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO SHUT HIM THE HELL UP AND BURN HIS CRAP CAR!! I would even pay him whatever he needed to make it to the track!!

armyavnguy

Established Member
Oh there is!! I wish I could save the pictures off his facebook and post them on here for people to see... My car isn't the fastest but I have video and slips from the track you can tell I know how to launch and light at a track in my car. But this dude has nothing to back it up!! Mine is a gt CAI,SCT Tuned, 3.73, COP accel, BBK Plenum&throttle, steeda underdrives, aluminum flywheel, RAM clutch, PRO 5.0 short throw, nitto drags, upper and lower controls, front and back strut brace, MM subframes and lower'd 1.5, catted x-pipe and single chamber flows... So all the basic bolt ons you can get for a GT, he has less than me and still argues this!! You would laugh so hard at the shit he says and there is nothing I can do if he would back it up!! HELP ME OUT HERE hahaha!!

armyavnguy

Established Member
Also brags about how unique his car is! It is because no one ****ing wants one but this guy! His qoute "Paul Schacknies You just go have fun with your cookie cutter GT with it's knock off wheels. If I meet you on the track we'll see who's all talk. You'll look awfully smart if you lose to a shitty V6 huh?"

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
Never heard of a v6 roush. Probably just the body kit and badges. Honestly, If I was you I wouldn't even waste my gas on this guy.

Edit: looks like they made a stage 1&2 v6 roush. Waste of money IMO.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Oh there is!! I wish I could save the pictures off his facebook and post them on here for people to see... My car isn't the fastest but I have video and slips from the track you can tell I know how to launch and light at a track in my car. But this dude has nothing to back it up!! Mine is a gt CAI,SCT Tuned, 3.73, COP accel, BBK Plenum&throttle, steeda underdrives, aluminum flywheel, RAM clutch, PRO 5.0 short throw, nitto drags, upper and lower controls, front and back strut brace, MM subframes and lower'd 1.5, catted x-pipe and single chamber flows... So all the basic bolt ons you can get for a GT, he has less than me and still argues this!! You would laugh so hard at the shit he says and there is nothing I can do if he would back it up!! HELP ME OUT HERE hahaha!!

I don't know what browser you use, but there is a way to embed pictures from Facebook onto here.

1. Find the picture you want in whatever album it's located in. Don't bring up the picture itself, just look at the album.

2. Right click on the picture. There should be an option to open the link in a new tab. Select that option.

3. It will bring up the picture within it's own webpage, with the comments below it and advertisements on the side. Right click it, and either copy the image address (do not copy the URL of that page), or go to properties and find it there if it doesn't have this option. It will be some long link that looks like this:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...0006543396_515078395_9178699_1276686569_n.jpg

4. Paste it here just like you would any other picture.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
What year is it? Looks the 1999-2004s only had exhaust/suspension from what I can see. What mods does he have?

armyavnguy

Established Member
Should just post his name all over the place and have everyone here jump his ass till he commits!! The car is a roush and has a serial number and the whole bit (why jack roush sigend his name to something like this I don't know), but like you guys said it's a body kit car V6 and if anything it's less HP than a regular V6 because of the bent side exhaust!! let me try and get these pictures!

armyavnguy

Established Member
I saved the pictures off his facebook, but have no clue out to get them on here. I tried the link address thing but it wouldn't give me the option. He has bolt on's, line lock, 4.10, CAI, and painted calipers and painted upper intake and some valve covers HAHA! I tell him I won't race him till he can show me a video of him running lower than 8.5 in the 8th, because its a waste of my time if he can't... But the dude won't quit!! Now I want his turd roush and I want to beat the hell out of the ugly thing infront of him when I get the title!!

3.0Taurass

Established Member
v6 roushes are pretty lame. Except this one...

Roush1.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol not even worth your gas.

A v6 owner gets you worked up? Grow thicker skin.

And you wanna race for pinks? Are you 16 and did you just watch the first Fast and Furious? Why would you wanna own a v6 anyways when you rape his ass? Though the roush kit is worth $$$ for a partout...

Users who are viewing this thread