Want to see the WHOLE CAR now?

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
GA Terminator said:
255X19'S - Thats a little narrow since we have 275's

In that case you shouldn't but one. That way there will be more for me :lol1: :thumbsup:

juiced

Established Member
Please dont tell me this is a one year only type deal. I dont have my ducks lined up yet? Great news though. :banana:

Fourcam330

Established Member
GA Terminator said:
255X19'S - Thats a little narrow since we have 275's

You have 275x17s, it has 255x19s, the contact patch would be about the same. The rears aren't 255x19 are they?

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
I was hoping for more. I loved the concept car. It was spot on. I like the Mustang GT. It is okay, but is a little bit too domesticated. Not enough muscle on the surface. I was really hoping to see the new Mustang styling taken to its full potential with this car. We have seen many beautiful and very good looking photoshops. I think this car falls flat. The new Z06 really went for it. Flared fenders, massive tires, functional scoops, lighter weight. It is quite different from a standard vet. Thsi car could really use a bit of flare in the rear fenders, some meaty tires, and functional scoops on the rear, with a more pronounced ducktail spoiler. I thought the 03 and 04 Cobras really looked different from the GTs. This one just looks like soe minor aftermarket changes to a standard GT with a new paint job. I don't want to complain, but I cannot see myself owning this car. And I was so sure they would get it right. Maybe on the next round.

Users who are viewing this thread