want to see pics of ccw on sn95 cobra

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
i think he wants pictures of ccw wheels on a 95 cobra.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Not CCWs, actually Porsche wheels that were drilled to fit the Mustang bolt pattern and they kind of look like CCW classics...
n16700211_30980402_6221.jpg

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
CobraBallz97 said:
wow...those porsche wheels look hot...what are the specs on them?
I don't remember and the thread has been pruned or something because it's gone. I was looking to buy that car about two years ago but came up 3K short.:( Only had 37K miles and it had a Procharger.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
I don't remember and the thread has been pruned or something because it's gone. I was looking to buy that car about two years ago but came up 3K short.:( Only had 37K miles and it had a Procharger.
damn...that thing must be a beast. how much was he asking for it at the time?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
15K and he didn't seem to want to go any lower. I'm pretty sure that's what he sold it for too.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Not CCWs, actually Porsche wheels that were drilled to fit the Mustang bolt pattern and they kind of look like CCW classics...
n16700211_30980402_6221.jpg

Nice rims, but for the sake of wheel strength and durability, why would one drill huge holes to make them fit your car? I think any rim manufacturer would say otherwise, I'd get rid of those or you might be on the highway and lose all 4 rims at once.

:rollseyes

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
dtheo said:
Nice rims, but for the sake of wheel strength and durability, why would one drill huge holes to make them fit your car? I think any rim manufacturer would say otherwise, I'd get rid of those or you might be on the highway and lose all 4 rims at once.

A good machine shop can work wonders.
I wouldn't worry if it was done correctly.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
dtheo said:

:lol:
1. That's not my car.
2. I wouldn't call them "huge" holes.
3. Like Stampede said, if done properly, there's nothing to worry about.
4. The guy actually got them off his dad's Porsche GT3, and used their wheel guy to do the drillling.
5. Thanks for your concern though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread