richie_1

Established Member
These are the parts I’m getting
IMG_0162.jpg

What is needed and what parts can I get rid of

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Soap

Established Member
Are you doing a whole fuel system or just upgrading parts you need? Staying returnless or going return?

Need more info.

---oe

richie_1

Established Member
I’m lookin at the lethal budget return but would my 60 lbs be good enough

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MG0h3

Established Member
I don’t have personal experience but I’ve seen a handful of guys on here go to fore and dump their lethal kit.

I think you’ll need 80s at least but again, one and done. I’d get at least 1000s.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I'll only tell you what I learned since I am a step ahead of you right now.

With an ethanol system I went with the Fore level 2 with ID1000's... This was after some debate. I think you can go with the lethal budget system and 80's and probably save yourself around $1200. There are some configuration advantages to the Fore level 2 system that reduce heat, no lack of fuel, and it should tune a bit easier. I think I just have a tendency to lean toward quality and doing it right.
I am very impressed with the quality of the Fore pieces too. I havent gotten to installing yet, but I did give the kit a quick look since it came in the other day.

I see you have the throttlebody and a coupler for CAI. So I guess that is covered. You need an MAF.
If you are dialing up the power and havent done it yet, clutch.

My list of parts so far has included:
TVS 2.3
Accufab TB
SCT3000 MAF
Level 2 Fore return kit with fuel rails
ID1000's
McLeod RXT, flywheel
TOB, pilot bearing, TOB sleeve
Clutch cable, quadrant, adjuster, adjustable pivot ball
Input shaft, bearing and shim kit

I'll be getting a handheld and tuner once it is all done, my tuner is mailing it to me with a tune to get the car up to him.

I just started work this weekend. So far I dug into the car to get to the trans. The plan it so get the clutch in and do some driving before pulling it apart for the blower.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, 60 pound injectors are too small, you need a good fuel pump setup. Anything FORE sells is going to be good. I would skip the Lethal budget return setup. Go with a FORE system. I know Division X rails will have to be modified to clear the boost bypass valve. I'm not sure if a set of FORE rails would need to be modified or not. I have an older set of FORE rails, and I had to mill out a section to allow the linkage on the boost bypass valve to move freely.

I am running Ford 80lb injectors, E85 at 20 psi. I would also suggest that you set your car up deadhead return also.

I was lucky enough to have a speed shop around that let me take what fittings I wanted and return what I didn't need. So, I kinda built my own return setup based on @MalcolmV8 setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I was lucky enough to have a speed shop around that let me take what fittings I wanted and return what I didn't need. So, I kinda built my own return setup based on @MalcolmV8 setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talk to Malcolm if you want to go Fore. He worked with me to determine what I needed and set me up with a nice kit and a good price. Also, he comes with customer service if you run into problems, he is accessible.

Users who are viewing this thread