Want to hear terminator exhaust tone

thekanezzi

Established Member
Hi guys,

Just bought a 04 vert and want to sample some exhaust setups. YouTube doesn't really get the point across.

Is there a cobra meet coming up anytime soon?

I'm in Bakersfield if anyone lives close by or is driving through

Thanks

wckdvnm

Established Member
I live out in the IE so I am far from you, but the videos I have of my setup on YouTube are from my iPhone 6 so the sound is good but doesn't capture the loudness of my setup. I have the stock manifolds, bassani true catted X that was modified and cats were hollowed out and the JBA 3 inch cat back (which I don't hear many Cobras run). It's just as loud as stingers but the popping on decel is pretty strong. I'm wanting to change my setup to stingers or something deeper but just as loud. Come to think of it idk of many places that still sell the JBA setup, then again I don't look lol

thekanezzi

Established Member
Great. Thanks for the jba info. I've heard is loud as hell look

Introverture ~ awesome. What date are you looking at? I'd like to be there. How many people normally show up?

wckdvnm

Established Member
Great. Thanks for the jba info. I've heard is loud as hell look

Introverture ~ awesome. What date are you looking at? I'd like to be there. How many people normally show up?
I mean in my video I didn't rev over 4K and the camera on my phone vibrated and its was stationary and off to the side lol I'd link it for you but idk if you want me too lol, it's like r.i.p headphones users of you aren't careful lol

thekanezzi

Established Member
Thanks, I have to work that weekend. Sigh. I'll catch the next one, how often do you do them?

Introverture

Established Member
Thanks, I have to work that weekend. Sigh. I'll catch the next one, how often do you do them?

Man that really sucks, but hey, more money for you :) This is my 2nd "meet/hangout" in 3 months. It's nothing crazy, me and a couple of friends just wanna hang out and meet more ppl who are into the same interests. Hope you can join us

thekanezzi

Established Member
I'll come check it out when free. I can appreciate the effort.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one

thekanezzi

Established Member
Good to know. I wonddr what it'd sounds like with cats..

Thanks for the info. I go to ventura sometimes to visit friends, maybe we could meet up?

thekanezzi

Established Member
Going to be in downy today getting a tune if anyone is local and is free to let me take a listen.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread