Want to go 4 eye look . what needs to be done ?

EFFURJDM

Established Member
so i like how the 85 mustang front end look . will the 4 eye bumper just bolt on ? or do i need a new hood , fenders , headlight harness ?. the trim wont match either right ?

i Google this but all i find is people telling others not to mess with there 4 eye look trying to go to the 90s style

anyways any help would be great thx guys

Monster Mach

Established Member
so i like how the 85 mustang front end look . will the 4 eye bumper just bolt on ? or do i need a new hood , fenders , headlight harness ?. the trim wont match either right ?

i Google this but all i find is people telling others not to mess with there 4 eye look trying to go to the 90s style

anyways any help would be great thx guys

Its a big noonoo in the fox community to do a swap either direction... but yes its a straight swap like cobra to g.t

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

GroundUp86Gt

Established Member
Ive done it both ways four eye to aero, aero four eye. your deff gonna need a hood from an 85-86 for sure, the front bumper isnt gonna look right if you dont buy the fenders your deff gonna be able to tell it wasnt an origanal four eye if your a foxbody guy, i own an 86 gt and a 91 coupe both #'s matching cars, and you can deff tell.. but go for it, dont let anybody tell you not to do it, clowns.

Users who are viewing this thread