Want to buy: stock H pipe for 99-04 mustang Cobra/GT

RRRCobraSC281

Established Member
I believe they are all the same from 99-04, but specifically it’s going on a 01 Cobra.

closer to the Fremont, CA 94536.
I currently have MAC Prochambers and what to return to stock before I hand the keys over to my son.

robvas

Established Member
They are selling for something like $400-600 for just the catalytic converter recycle value...

Stage 4.6

Established Member
They are selling for something like $400-600 for just the catalytic converter recycle value...

I just moved to my new house, and got rid of stock pile of car stuff that i di not want to take with, to include my OEM H-pipe of my 99 GT with less than 8 miles, took it to the scrap yard dumped it off. Did not know they were worth so much :(

robvas

Established Member
I just moved to my new house, and got rid of stock pile of car stuff that i di not want to take with, to include my OEM H-pipe of my 99 GT with less than 8 miles, took it to the scrap yard dumped it off. Did not know they were worth so much :(

same here, tossed it to the curb and a scrapper came by that night

RRRCobraSC281

Established Member
I found one local. The state of California and its sanctuary cities drain my tax money that they have to look for ways to extort more money from the residents here in California. Even though in 49 states that the sniffer test which should be the ultimate gauge on cleanliness of the exhaust, not which company can fit the bill for a EO# to give them authorization to legally install their product on your vehicles.
People in 49 states can buy an aftermarket H or X pipe with cats for $600-900 , but the California version is $2200. Same cats, but the state of California blessed it and now we have to basically pay a $1300 tax.

Done with my rant. 7 years until freedom. Peace out ✌

Users who are viewing this thread