Want to buy cobra in NJ

DCAN87

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a 03-04 (terminator) cobra. Dealers are raping for them ($29k-$37k) and I was looking to spend a tad less. Miles have to be pretty low. It doesn't have to be 2k, but probally somewhere less then 30k. Color does not really matter, neither does mods. I do not want a car that was involved in an accident. I'm willing to tavel anywhere in NJ, or somewhere not too far in PA or NY. For referance, I live in Essex County. If anyone has one up for sale, or is planning to, let me know... I must see pictures though. Thank you for your time. :beer:

turbroe

04 Cobra - 500 RWHP
Established Member
Good luck. I am also from NJ looking for an 03/04 Cobra. Not many Cobra's on lots right now, but that should change in ~30-45 days once the Shelby & Roush Stangs start flowing (at least this is what a dealer friend of mine states). I have been looking for about 6 weeks now. PM me if you want to share contact info & cars found to date.
Thanks & Good Luck!

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
turbroe said:
Good luck. I am also from NJ looking for an 03/04 Cobra. Not many Cobra's on lots right now, but that should change in ~30-45 days once the Shelby & Roush Stangs start flowing (at least this is what a dealer friend of mine states). I have been looking for about 6 weeks now. PM me if you want to share contact info & cars found to date.
Thanks & Good Luck!

There are cobras on lots right now, it just comes down to the right one. In the case of the cobra, I think it is actually better to buy it from a private owner rather than a dealer. This way you know more of the history.

Users who are viewing this thread