Want To Buy Built Fox Or New Edge Mustang/Cobra!

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Looking for a nice new mustang! Only serious preferences are NO VERTS, NO AUTOS AND NO CARBS! Otherwise, open to anything. Would like a fast car, turbo, supercharged, stroked, mod motor swapped, whatever you've got. I'm in no rush to buy, as we're getting our first snow tomorrow, but I'm starting to shop around early. I'm in Rhode Island, so the closer the better, as I refuse to buy a car I can not see and drive before dropping a hefty chunk of coin on it.

Chais92

Established Member
I have the car in my sig I'd sell if the offer is right. The vortech is about t be gone. Will have a 70mm turbo instead shooting for low 600s.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Should also have been more specific with my first post. I'm looking for a built foxbody, but new edge GT's/Cobras do not need to be built. Cobras especially are fine with tasteful mods like full exhaust, intake and tune. A new edge GT would be nice with a blower or similar, but for a nice clean bolt on car, it is not a must. I'm also not in terminator territory right now either, so I'm looking for a 99/01 Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread