Want to buy 03 sonic blue cobra, no verts.

ClayDee

Established Member
As stated. Looking for a low mileage specimen. Light modifications okay. Interior and exterior must be damn near perfect. I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm sure they are still out there. I'm a cash buyer, no financing will be needed or any headaches with a bank. New to SVT Performance but not new to the Mustang World. Currently have an 04 Mach. Thanks in advance for any help trying to obtain one, again no VERTS. Show me what you got in the 20-30 K range.

mapa03

Established Member
I've got an 8k mile 2.2kb SB coupe, pristine and in mint condition. send me your email and I can send pics. Looking to get a little more than 30k though.

ClayDee

Established Member
That kit was put on 12 years ago by a trusted shop. I wouldnt worry about that Nitrous kit. That car is a steal

Yea, I talked with the guy on the phone. I was ready to purchase it from him. He took the listing down, tried to get back in contact with him but no answer. Last time we spoke he said he was gonna get right back with me. Maybe he had a change of heart.

5.0adam

Established Member
Have a 03 coupe with 36k. only mods are pully tune and exhaust. interior is emaculate. let me know I can send pics if your interested. Just south of boston.

ClayDee

Established Member
Found one. Came from Dallas, Texas and delivered to my door this past Tuesday. Bought it from Texas Hot Rides. I was very skeptical buying a car from them because of some reviews I read. Had AutoCritic, a near by company do an inspection on the car, turned out to be a-o-k. Car is bone stock, no mods with 28k. Paid a little more than I wanted to but I'm very pleased with the car. Thanks to all who helped.

Two03Cobras

Established Member
I have an 03 SB coupe with 60k miles, 2.81 upper pulley, JLT intake, lowered with steeda springs, Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter, Bassani O/R x-pipe, Magnaflow cat back. Located in Philadelphia.

Users who are viewing this thread