want to buy 03 cobra

WannaR

Established Member
i need to know of any dealerships selling at MSRP in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, or Florida. thanks for any help

StreetSnake

Established Member
WannaR you need to be more specific do you want a coupe or a vert. what color or colors will you take, there are a lot of good guys on this forum and they will try and track a car down for ya and do alot of the leg work. BTW there are 3 Svt dealers in my arera who sell for MSRP. But again I dont know how far south you want to travel.:beer:

WannaR

Established Member
Sorry about that. I thought people could read my mind. :p Let me clarify -- I would like a vert. I would prefer red or mineral gray but will take what I can get. I would be willing to travel as far south as the pan handle area.

THanks for any help. The local dealer in B'ham (Where I am) wants $5k over sticker.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
There is a min grey vert in Jacksonville Fl (Duval Ford). They just got it in so I dont know about price. I think that Gary said there was a torch red vert near Daytona for MSRP(Courtesy Ford I think?)

jason

SVTyballz

Established Member
Jason-

Are you gonna be at the Auto-X tommorrow??? You got that link that I sent right?? If you are I'll see you there. BTW the torch red vert is at Halifax Ford in New Smyrna beach. Yes it is @ MSRP.

gary

CWCobra

Established Member
Both Chattanooga dealers sell for MSRP, but have both sold out of current allotment, if I'm not mistaken. You may could get on the list for 2rd run, though. Mtn. View had a min. gray coupe on showroom floor last week...had some minor paint work listed on window sticker: 2 hours labor, I think. Might even get less than MSRP for that one. Not a 'vert, though. I bought a 'vert (my 3rd). Love it! Good luck!
CW

Users who are viewing this thread