Want Chrome Cobra wheel. who is best? help

lemonademan

Established Member
guy's, i have a 03 Redfire Convertible. 3400 miles now! I want a set of chrome wheels. Is it worth it to buy them from the factory, or aftermarket? What wheel will my "SVT" centercap fit on? What do you guys think. Is it worth it to but oem wheels, or are the aftermarket wheels just as good?
I am in Rhode Island, if any of you guys are local, message me. I would like to meet other cobra guy's like myself.
This F***ing car is a ADDICTION!!!!!

Redfire03

Established Member
AFS makes a great wheel! They are very expensive but you do get what you pay for. The SVT center cap will fit in the AFS wheels. With AFS you also have the option of going to an 18'' rim, and a 10.5'' rim in the back. Also, you can buy them from detroit wheels on jegs.

Here are a couple of links for you.
EDIT: The AFS Wheels website seems to be down
http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...atalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=23623

I also have a redfire cobra. My set up is 18x9 up front and 18x10.5 out back. I have the "SVT" center caps in.

Pics:
Front
DSCN0370.jpg

Side
DSCN0368.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

The old setup, 18x9's all around.
IMG_0908.jpg

Also, incase you dont know. With 10x5'' wheels in the back you might have a rubbing problem with the IRS bolt.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Send me a PM I have a set of 04 Stock cromies I would be willing to sell for the right price.

Users who are viewing this thread