Want a Mach I Kenne Bell Twin Screw Blower?

Snake Eyes

Established Member
Mach I owners who want a Kenne Bell twin screw blower made for your engine read and post here (link)! If we make enough noise they will make a 99/01 cobra kit, and I believe that there are enough of you who would want one too. If a 99/01 cobra kit is make only slight modifications would be needed to make it work for your engine, and if enough of you want one I am sure KB would make a Mach I kit as well.

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
If KB can make us a blower that allows us to retain the STOCK hood, AND keep the shaker functional, which means tubing from the shaker to the intake tube to the blower, NOT have the shaker "funnel" fresh air throught an open tube to the engine like the procharger, than I'm all about a KB blower on my mach.
You have my vote.

Last edited:

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
I want a KB!!!

Hey guys,

I'd definately be a potential customer for Kenne Belle if they made an 03 Mach 1 bolt on blower. I would love to have a good old roots blower on mine. :rockon: I can't imagine it would be too difficult for them considering our motor is so similar to the 03 terminator cobra.:rolling:

-Dan:bowdown:

Ford4me

AMERICAN!!!
Established Member
I am definetly adding a power adder of some kind. Considering what KB has done for the cobras I think it would be a no brainer selection. I just don't want to turn the aluminum block into a hand grenade.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Guys...you will have to lose the scoop and possibly the hood too. your heads are the same as 03/04 cobra. So the factory 03 cobra intake and intercooler set up will bolt up, but I'm not seeing this thing fitting under the mach hood... maybe, just doubt it, anyhoo factory intake(03cobra) w/ inter cooler set up(complete), probably some accesory drive brackets and hardware...and I would go forged down under, otherwise super low boost w/ hyperucraptecs pistons...at which point you are not taking full advantage of the KB potential

Last edited:

Snake Eyes

Established Member
It would fit under the factory hood, and you could keep the shaker functional. Classic Design Concepts dropped a 03 motor in to a mach 1 and hooked up the shaker to the intake. They were using the stock Eaton but the idea is basically the same.

Check it out here (link)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
As far as compatability w/99thru01 maybe check w/ pro head porting guys to see if there is enough meat in the early head to port match out to an 03 blower intake...don't know??? But on a mach one all the factory stuff should bolt right up

Users who are viewing this thread