Want 500hp need parts

Top dog

Established Member
Just bought 03,has 2.93 upper,full exhaust bassani-no headers,cold air intake,sct mass air,sct hand held. Want to buy all used stuff, want to make 500-525 to tire. "who has what and what should I do"

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
What kind of hp does it make now? It could be possible by just getting the blower ported depending on what you make now. Mine made 468 hp with a 2.93 and stock lower and unported.

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
I don't know if you have a custom tune with the handheld or not but that'll be a good start. Then from there you can do a 4lb lower which might create a little more heat, but its winter time, so make sure you get a fludyne HE in the spring/summer. Ported blower & throttle body. These mods will defintely get you there

nycarpenter

Established Member
Just bought 03,has 2.93 upper,full exhaust bassani-no headers,cold air intake,sct mass air,sct hand held. Want to buy all used stuff, want to make 500-525 to tire. "who has what and what should I do"

My 2 cents. A BAP, Mafia and a Posi Port or Steggy I'm just bias add a good tune this will get you right around 500 RWHP. If you do add a 4lb lower add a set of injectors to your shopping list. Oh I forgot start saving for tires.

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
anyone selling a port eaton for good deal,

Maybe Brian and Jake over at Posi Performance will give you a cyber monday special on some of the parts inc a ported eaton. Just a thought and always worth the phone call :) Good luck with the build. This is where your tires and savings come to die :)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
This is where your tires and savings come to die :)

:lol: And that sir, is FACT

I will have an entire setup (currently on the car) that I will let go shortly after the New Year. Its good for over 500 on 91 Octane, if you run 93 you will get a tad bit more.

Stage 4 Eaton
BAP
Scat 2400 MAF
2.76 upper pulley

Pm me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread