WannaGoFast Standing 1/2 Mile Racing Event

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Hey fellas, shot a few iphone vids at the WannaGoFast event at Horseshoe Bay this weekend.

The fastest run on Saturday was 233 mph by none other than a UGR Lambo. Supposed to be a new standing 1/2 mile record. I wish I could of got that run on video but I was too busy drooling. Not sure if this Lambo or a Dallas Performance Lambo caught fire later that afternoon.

Some very, very nice cars out. Although it was close to 100*, it was a blast.

UGR Lambo
[youtube_browser]oB0NvXqlS5o[/youtube_browser]

T1 GTR vs UGR Lambo
[youtube_browser]WwaOd6o3jck[/youtube_browser]

earico's GTR vs VR C5Z
[youtube_browser]SlKn5jmwy0c[/youtube_browser]

820RWHP CTS-V
[youtube_browser]xZmDgHgC1Gs[/youtube_browser]

earico's GTR vs Procharged C5Z
[youtube_browser]Q8eH_akyKAI[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Met earico out there, cool dude.

Great footage, those lambos were ridiculous.

Thanks, lots of ridiculousness out there..

We showed up around 9:30am but I'm assuming you had already packed up since I didn't see your car out there. Aric told me you had a good run..

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Hey fellas, shot a few iphone vids at the WannaGoFast event at Horseshoe Bay this weekend.
Thanks for the footage brotha! :beer:

Met earico out there, cool dude.

Great footage, those lambos were ridiculous.
Was great meeting you. You have one sick ass Terminator bro :rockon:

Here are some videos of my 4 runs from my Go Pros. It was a hot day...95-98 degrees or maybe more. Some are telling me we had a head wind. I was too busy sweating my balls off to notice any wind. :lol: I had a best of 160.8 mph against the VR C5Z06.

Against a full bolt on e85 GTR.
http://youtu.be/REN_c5kpKjM
[youtube_browser]REN_c5kpKjM[/youtube_browser]

Against Eddie's Vengeance Racing C5Z06. This car set a new NA record at 173 MPH.
http://youtu.be/vRZiq9UzoJs
[youtube_browser]vRZiq9UzoJs[/youtube_browser]

Against a stock R8 V10. Owner was very nice and actually gave me a ride in it. Such a sick car. I'd pick an R8 over a Gallardo any day.
http://youtu.be/rJ7Qaiw6H98
[youtube_browser]rJ7Qaiw6H98[/youtube_browser]

Against a Procharged C6. This was one of the closest races I had.
http://youtu.be/G5OJe4e3TnM
[youtube_browser]G5OJe4e3TnM[/youtube_browser]

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Friend of mine went 202mph in his silver T1GTR

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Earico...what all is done to yours...you destroyed that Procharged C6 and that other E85 Bolt On GTR....nice runs!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Nice! T1 had the fastest GTR at the event with a 219 pass.

Tony's Alpha20 car wasn't even turned up all the way yet. First passes he made in that thing. It's not gonna eat the UGR records but it'll be competitive compared to the rest of the pack anyway.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Earico...what all is done to yours...you destroyed that Procharged C6 and that other E85 Bolt On GTR....nice runs!
Thanks! I have every bolt on you can do except aftermarket turbos. The usual bolt ons with upgraded intercooler (which I custom boxed in) and HKS wastegate actuators. The actuators is the main reason I pulled the other GTR. With those I can hold more boost. The OEM actuators aren't strong enough to stay closed at the higher RPMs.

Tony's Alpha20 car wasn't even turned up all the way yet. First passes he made in that thing. It's not gonna eat the UGR records but it'll be competitive compared to the rest of the pack anyway.
Yeah Tony will improve once turned up. The GTRs are always going to be behind the Lambos. It's "just science, bitch!" LOL. GTR is heavier and has 4 less cylinders. It's hard enough to overcome one of those issues. Impossible to overcome both.

Users who are viewing this thread