wanna see some laser red with different wheels

SSWWRITE

Established Member
I posted this in the pic forum and nobody responded with 100 views. I thought you guys could help. I have a 2001 staock and im thinking of some new wheels - please post pics of you laser reds with aftermarket rims.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Cobra with 18x9 Saleen wheels with 275/35ZR nitto 555
1g12jq

SSWWRITE

Established Member
THANKS - nice car - i am biased as it is identical - minu rims.

Ive been looking into the y2k cobra r chrome as the ones i llike best. can anyone show me that in red or photochop tyronejenkinsII's car for me. :poke:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
SSWWRITE said:
THANKS - nice car - i am biased as it is identical - minu rims.

Ive been looking into the y2k cobra r chrome as the ones i llike best. can anyone show me that in red or photochop tyronejenkinsII's car for me. :poke:

Take your head out of your ass and buy those Saleen's. :poke:

j/k.:thumbsup:

Tyrone, your car looks AWESOME. Those are hands down my favorite Stang rims. What's you suspension like? What springs?

ChadS98GT

Established Member
This is what I am getting for my 99 Rio Red Cobra.... Can't wait...

1567.jpg

basically teh same except I will have the 18X10's in the rear with 315's mounted up

I think these look sick and are somewhat rare with the exception of it being a bullitt style wheel. :rockon:

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
BreBar21 said:
Take your head out of your ass and buy those Saleen's. :poke:

j/k.:thumbsup:

Tyrone, your car looks AWESOME. Those are hands down my favorite Stang rims. What's you suspension like? What springs?

The only suspension mod are the Eibach springs but my next mod will be new shocks and struts once I can find a decent price for a set of bilsteins or konis.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
tyronejenkinsII said:
The only suspension mod are the Eibach springs but my next mod will be new shocks and struts once I can find a decent price for a set of bilsteins or konis.

There's a chance I'll have some Bilsteins for sale pretty soon.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
lol lol ya ya....about 2yrs ago my car got keyed. and the bodyshop put them back on backwards, but i didnt notice until like 2-3months after. i just never got around to putting them back the right way. plus, its a way of saluting the 1993 cobra :)

-marek

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
lol lol ya ya....about 2yrs ago my car got keyed. and the bodyshop put them back on backwards, but i didnt notice until like 2-3months after. i just never got around to putting them back the right way. plus, its a way of saluting the 1993 cobra :)

-marek

Exact same thing happened to me - accident, bodyshop, didn't notice right away, 96/93 hybrid fender snakes. Only difference is I hit a bear. If I ever find a bear with a really baaad limp... :mj: :fm: :bash:

Mach0ne351

Established Member
ya man, i feel that. when i noticed, it was when someone told me. if they didnt tell me, i probably wouldnt have noticed. they were like..."dude, did u notice your emblems are backwards?" i was like "what? what the f? oh $hit! they are! haha" funny stuff

-marek

Users who are viewing this thread