walking on water

sseater

Established Member
these guys are nuts and its not fake

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3St1GgoHQ"]YouTube - Walk on water (Liquid Mountaineering)[/nomedia]

Don Juan

Established Member
I watched this on a Brazilian tv show a while back... very interesting.

Edit- found the screen shots for that tv show....very interesting indeed...:-D

N2Lvi.jpg

Last edited:

1kwikGT

Established Member
Mythbusters just did a special on this and proved it is not possible. There is a platform below the water.

smitty2919

Established Member
If you could stay light enough on your feet and go fast enough, it's like a snowmobile or dirtbike treading water. I'd be curious to try it though.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
plexiglass boxes underwater. Been done for years by car companies. Buick did it all the time at Golf courses for championships.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i like the part where he steps off the last platform and falls in so it looks real.:bored:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
No matter how fast your feet are moving, the human foot weighs more than the water it displaces on every step (due to the downward force of body weight), therefore....it will sink. You can't run across the water like this.

Last edited:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
No matter how fast your feet are moving, the human foot weighs more than the water it displaces on every step (due to the downward force of body weight), therefore....it will sink. You can't run across the water like this.

this

your inertia of moving forward and upward would have to exceed your body's force and weight under gravity at a constant rate right? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong....it's physically not possible

Don Juan

Established Member
I'll share the wealth, those screen shots I posted came from a video you can download here:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Sabrina Sato - Correndo Sobre Água.x264.aac.720p-hdclipsbr.mkv

or here
Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

They actually shot a second segment...

OfRlM.jpg

Download here...
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Panicats - Correndo Sobre Agua.x264.ac3.720p-hdclipsbr.mkv

or here
Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

To download just click on any of the links, select the "free" option, wait a few seconds and a download link should appear...

Users who are viewing this thread