Walked a ram air today!

Justntym

She likes my snake!
Established Member
Today was a nice sunny day in Huntington WV. Just before I was able to get on the exit ramp, I saw a black ram air turn in front of me. To up ante alittle my girl friend was in the car with me. I'm sure most of you with significant others hear the same thing, "your spending too much money on your car". Now she finally got to see how much fun racing can be. So back to the story. He turned in front of me and as soon as i turned he saw me and nailed it. The ramp has a big turn at the end so I was able to gain alot of ground getting on the interstate. He had back off to let me get beside him. We slowed down to able 50mph and then we were off. Surprisingly, I immediately began pulling him. I pulled about over a car length and then shut it down. We raced one more time and I got the same result. Luckily we didn't race again because we passed a cop about 1/2 mile up in the median. After the race I got off at my exit.....we showed our respect with a thumbs up ----and then it was off to IHOP. My girl was impressed!!!!

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Nice kill man, cool story. Its always cool to end a race with both respecting eachother... BTW those rims look tight on your ride ;-)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:bs: you cant out run an LS1.....not even the all mighty C6 Z06

Justntym

She likes my snake!
Established Member
Ya your right, I just like wasting mine and your time posting bullsh*it stories! Stay tuned for my next story about how I ran an Enzo in my girlfriend Honda Civic! LOL

Justntym

She likes my snake!
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
Nice kill man, cool story. Its always cool to end a race with both respecting eachother... BTW those rims look tight on your ride ;-)

By the way thanks for the compliment---I am considering selling them if you know anyone with interest

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
+1 and +1 it's always nice to race someone with equal respect weather it be a Vette, TA, Camaro, GT, Cobra, L ETC ETC and my my those rims do look nice.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Justntym said:
Ya your right, I just like wasting mine and your time posting bullsh*it stories! Stay tuned for my next story about how I ran an Enzo in my girlfriend Honda Civic! LOL

Well its possible in a Honda Civic.... :bowdown: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread