Walbro GSL 392 pump questions

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
Not sure this belongs in the distillery because it's not a question about specialized fuel but more of a question about how did you set yours up...

I'm putting together a return system for my 04 GT. I have a sump on the way that I'm going to have welded to the stock tank. Sump will have a -10 feed and -8 return. Here is how I plan to set it up...

-10 from the sump -> pre filter -> y block -> dual GSL 392's in parallel -> y block -> post filter -> -10 to the front of car -> y block -> -8 to rails -> -8 to regulator -> -8 return to sump

I was going to buy the 392's from glenns performance and I've heard they come with -6an fittings. My question is I want to run the -10 feed but how do I set it up between the y blocks for the -6 on the glenns pumps? I see that I can buy a -10 to dual -8 y block then what...run a reducer from -8 out of the y block to -6? Seems that would be a bit restrictive. I plan to call Glenns this week just wanted to see how some other setups were run.

Thanks!

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
talked with glenns today. they make y blocks that go -10 to -6 for their pumps with -6 fittings. great customer service!

-10an pre filter -> y block -> dual orb/-6an -> dual -6an 45* -> dual glenns gsl392 pumps -> dual -6an 45* -> dual -6an/orb -> y block -> -10an post filter

Users who are viewing this thread