Waking up exhausted....

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
Anyone ever have this problem? Sure it happens when you're short on sleep, but i've been getting the SAME amount of sleep as I always do (6-7 hours a night) and have been waking up totally exhausted and feel the same way the rest of the day. Work has been crazy this week, maybe that's it. Any other causes?

Whizzle

Established Member
I was feeling that way too for the past few weeks. This week i decided to start waking up at 5:30 and run before class. Ive been running 4-5 miles every morning and i sleep so much better than I would without exercising.

Just try to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day.

MonkeysL

Established Member
JD_2001_svt said:
Anyone ever have this problem? Sure it happens when you're short on sleep, but i've been getting the SAME amount of sleep as I always do (6-7 hours a night) and have been waking up totally exhausted and feel the same way the rest of the day. Work has been crazy this week, maybe that's it. Any other causes?

always been this way. the one thing that helped me some was getting a quality mattress.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Fightclub...

Happened to me in grad shcool. I'd get 8-9 hrs of sleep a night...wake up dead on my feet and have odd bruises... go figure?

danistanggt

Established Member
sleep??? what is that? i know it is really frustrating.. i live it everyday.. can't get to sleep... can't stay asleep.. wake up about every hour.. it sucks..

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
Yeah.........that sucks. Lately though I've been actually near nodding off. I've dealt with transient insomnia my whole life, but this is different.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
maybe sleep apnia? i have this. i dont get enough REM sleep and am tired all day. i used a breathing machine before and it helped. i need a new one though. im always tired :(

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Exercise might help some. Try to do some walking or something to give you more energy.

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
I take my dog out all the time. I get quite a bit of exercise. I'm just going to go to the doc if it doesn't get better by next week.

92z28

Established Member
Get a quility mattress and soft comfy pillows if that doesnt work you got other issuses

dogmush

Established Member
Tape Worm?

Seriously, Hard exercise in the morning works wonders for me. The getting up and starting to work out sometimes sucks though.

Users who are viewing this thread