Waiting on the World to Change...

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
The U.S. government has enough power to"provide for the general welfare," but it spends our tax money in the wrong areas. For example, the govenment gives welfare money to people who abuse the system. people who work or who are able to work receive a check each month. The government should use this extra money for the people who really need it.

So, we have the misuse of American taxpayers money and it seems like a building police state in the US. Terrorists?Granted this bill did not get passed but just the way it reads is kind of scary. Think about it, laws have been changing for just over 200 years is it possible for those laws to morph into something ugly like this or worse?? When i think police state I think of V for Vendetta. While this is good for the extreme side of a police state it lacks to show how it got to that point. This law and laws like it could get us to that point.

Is the government still for the people by the people? Can we get the support and go ask the government to bring our soldiers home? Would they even listen? I don't want this to turn into politics....it isn't one side or the other because they are all the same. Leave the "2 party" BS at the door and give an opinion that doesn't have to do with "Well the democrats ARE taking over". Why is this happening and can we stop it or is it already too late?:??:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Should have voted for Trump a few years back...his plan for paying off the national debt was pure genius. It's a shame people were too stupid to realize that.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
25 years in jail seems a bit harsh. I suggest a four year stint in the Military. starting at the E-1 paygrade of course.

THX 138

Established Member
government cameras = not a free country.
red light cameras = state terrorism = not a free country
speed cameras = state terrorism = not a free country
no boarder sercurity = not a country at all

THX 138

Established Member
Matts00GT said:
Should have voted for Trump a few years back...his plan for paying off the national debt was pure genius. It's a shame people were too stupid to realize that.
Trump? You mean Perot? He just jumped in to split the Repubican vote and **** up Bush 41. He didn't want to win. Just when his whole movement was gaining steam he threw his support to the Democrats.

PSI87

Banned
Trump did have a good idea. This country really does have some problems. We should do away with a lot of the criminal law and when something happens just go civil.

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
in a way it is a thread about john mayer haha...i wrote this cause i listened to that song...with the whole

It's hard to beat the system
When we're standing at a distance
So we keep waiting
Waiting on the world to change

Now if we had the power
To bring our neighbors home from war
They would have never missed a Christmas
No more ribbons on their door
And when you trust your television
What you get is what you got
Cause when they own the information, oh
They can bend it all they want

come on does no one want to discuss this??????

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
THX 138 said:
Trump? You mean Perot? He just jumped in to split the Repubican vote and **** up Bush 41. He didn't want to win. Just when his whole movement was gaining steam he threw his support to the Democrats.

No, Trump. He ran in 96 and in 2000 IIRC. His plan was to take the top "xx" percentage of wealth in the United States, and make them pay an extra tax every 2 or so years. I forget the exact details. But basically, the wealthy people would pay extra taxes and eventually it would clear the national debt of 8 trillion dollars.

But being Americans we only saw "raise taxes," and didnt vote for him. Im not saying he'd make a good president, but that plan would have been great.

Users who are viewing this thread