waiting on car!

cmycobrafly

Established Member
I ordered my 2012 mustang gt with brembo brakes on august 31. My dealer is really old school dont even order online has to call someone does anyone k ow how far they r backed up

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
There's some things working against you right now. The MT82 transmissions are currently on back order. And some of what is coming in are being taken off the line to supply replacement transmissions for people that have had other issues with theirs.

I have also read that there is a current quality hold at the plant for certain cars. I don't know the specifics.

Either way, you're not even in to standard lead time for an order. 6-8 weeks minimum. You've probably got at least another month to go.

I would also check with your dealer to make sure they put in an order where they had allocation available. Some dealers will do this to try and bring in some money, even though it will be forever and a day before the order gets placed in the system. The dealer has to have an allocation available to them for that order to be processed.

cmycobrafly

Established Member
anybody else order one around same time told a timeline? i know it is normally 6-8 weeks but if it is going to be like 3-4 months i don't know what i will do do.

Users who are viewing this thread