WA-1999 Cobra Convertible (body damage) $6,500/OBO

Crimson Fox

Established Member
I was recently forced off the road in a rain storm and as a result my beautiful 99 Cobra suffered an injury to the passenger side of the car. There doesn't appear to be any frame damage but the insurance company is totaling out my car. They are not paying me enough in the settlement to cover paying off the car so I am attempting to limit my losses by offering my baby to a community that I know will bring her back to life.
This is a 1999 Cobra Convertible, white with tan top and tan leather interior. It has about 80k miles and until the unfortunate incident she ran like a peach. It is currently located in Lakewood, WA somewhat near Tacoma.
I have spent thousands on aftermarket upgrades for this car.
3.73 Gears, upgraded differential, DiabloSport Custom Tune, BBK LP Headers, BBK Mid-pipe, Flowmaster Cat-back, H&R Springs, IRS Brace, JLT CAI, Steeda Tri Ax Shifter, and Steeda Underdrive Pullies.
These cars are selling on Auto Trader for around $13,000 on average. I feel like half of that is at least a good place to start for this car. If you feel this price is unfair, please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Also, please don't lowball me. You know what the aftermarket parts on this car are worth, take that into consideration.
Pictures will come shortly; I apologize for not having them already.

Crimson Fox

Established Member
I think it seems obvious that the price is too high for you all to consider. What do you all think a reasonable price would be considering the aftermarket parts and the amount of work it will take to restore the vehicle?

-Nick

realitygt

Established Member
so was the frame bent or not?

that's going to be ALOT of money to fix, probably 10k + to fix it considering both bumpers, fender, door, and quarter panel, airbags ,and wheels and tires need to be replaced...

mine was 9k and it was both fenders, hood and bumper, and core support w/o frame damage.

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
my bro bought his 99 with 68k needing only a front bumper for 5800 2 months ago, the market for these cars have gone down alot. Iam in seattle and might be interested in lookin at it?

Users who are viewing this thread