W! T! F!

SMS

Juiced, Forged, & NASTY
Established Member
doubletrouble said:
The 3rd Gens sucked so bad. None of them were produced with anywhere near 300 to the CRANK. Most of them I have seen and ridden in can't even smoke the tires in stock form! Pathetic! :kaboom: That song sucked too. Good video concept, poor content quality.

What Fox made 300to the crank during that era? Ok then.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Pretty sure that was one of the sadest Gen of Camaros and TAs ever... but cool vid

GA Terminator

Established Member
That was a good video. They forgot to mention that they were out sold so baldy by Mustangs, they halted their production.

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Hate to say it, but that was a very very nice video.... awesome to say the least... kick ass editing to boot... props to the guy who made it.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Cheap? Hate to admit this but I started with an 84 Z28...it was stickered at $14700 back when $14k was alot for a new American sports car. My 1985 IROC (silver just like in that video) went for $17900, which was way high priced compared to the 85 GT. My buddy's dad bought a new 86 GT convertible fully loaded off the showroom floor for a few thousand less. And from there the GM cars just got more and more expensive. I could catch a second with the 4 spd auto and I thought I was the road king!

HP though? Nahhh my 84 Z had a whopping 140 hp crank, but if I had the extra $$ I coulda optioned out the HIGH OUTPUT which tipped the scales at (gasp) 190 HP! And I nearly went gaga over the optional camarocamarocamaro striped orange and yellow interior wowwwww! Mullets werent invented yet, cant claim that..but those were the cars in my high school days. Thank God I saw the light and left the Dark Side.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
I used to like those cars when I was young and stupid. I loved the one that did a wheel stand everytime he hit a gear, now that was some kool shyt :thumbsup: .
Hate to say it, but I did like the video.

novi331

Established Member
Pretty cool vid! I do remember seeing quite a few of those guys in my rear view mirror.. Then the LT1 Camarochicken hit the streets.. Different story!!! Very cool vid..

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
Cheap? Hate to admit this but I started with an 84 Z28...it was stickered at $14700 back when $14k was alot for a new American sports car. My 1985 IROC (silver just like in that video) went for $17900, which was way high priced compared to the 85 GT. My buddy's dad bought a new 86 GT convertible fully loaded off the showroom floor for a few thousand less. And from there the GM cars just got more and more expensive. I could catch a second with the 4 spd auto and I thought I was the road king!

HP though? Nahhh my 84 Z had a whopping 140 hp crank, but if I had the extra $$ I coulda optioned out the HIGH OUTPUT which tipped the scales at (gasp) 190 HP! And I nearly went gaga over the optional camarocamarocamaro striped orange and yellow interior wowwwww! Mullets werent invented yet, cant claim that..but those were the cars in my high school days. Thank God I saw the light and left the Dark Side.

It's still cheap. Think about all the other available cars in the same price range.

RUthLEss03

11.24@123
Established Member
A now it's become a legend? More like a Mulletmobile!

I would be ashamed to drive anything associated with David Hasselhoff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread