VW Video pretty funny.

90Mustang

Established Member
first time i have seen it....and yah those guys are pretty dumb.....but what i'm wondering....is how the state troopers can just go and watch the video tape that they found in the car (or in the camera)??
are the allowed to do that at there pleasure???

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
im not gonna go through this again, plz just search on the old thread where we discussed what is and isnt legal. LOL!

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
well cant u say its legal or its not legal? I mean damn if ur that lazy its easier to say legal or not legal then having to type everything u wrote up there. : )

90Mustang

Established Member
so what should i search for?? i tried "what is and isnt legal" and didn't come up with to much.....i was just curious if its legal or not....

Last edited:

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
It's that little thing called "reasonable cause". This is the first time I've seen this because I couldn't download it last time. How many people take videocams in their cars to record things? I don't think I will be anytime soon after seeing that. Had there not been a videotape, it seems to me like the guys could have gotten off easy because no cops actually saw them being reckless?

Users who are viewing this thread