VT Engines...what happened??

A2V2NV

Established Member
Hi,

I went to the VT Engines site yesterday for the first time in a while, and I saw that the site was closed.

Are they out of business? SAY IT AIN'T SO??

I REALLY want VT Stage 3 Blower cams and their valves prings&retainers for my GT, along with some bigger injectors and a DYNO tune.

I already have the power I want, but I want that sound.

~Joe
:burnout:

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member

On February 21, 2007 the employees of VT Engine, Inc. were informed that all of the assets of the company were seized by the State of Michigan 30th District Court to be sold at auction by the Sheriff's Department to settle debts of VT Engine, Inc.

VT Engine, Inc. remains in business in Canada; however the assets of VT Engine, Inc. in Lansing, Michigan were sold at the Sheriff's auction on April 9, 2007 as directed by the courts to appease debtors.

On April 9, 2007 a new chapter opens for the employee's in Lansing, Michigan. ASI (Automotive Specialties Inc.) purchased the assets from the Sheriff's auction. ASI also purchased the original VT Competition Engine Development name and the remainder of the lease on the location in Lansing, Michigan.

ASI has hired the Lansing, Michigan staff to continue on at the Lansing, Michigan location. This is an exciting venture for the staff of VT Competition Engine Development because ASI brings to the table it's resources in not only business management but also gives us the ability to offer more customer services than ever before. ASI is a group of automotive performance related companies.

In their word's there's what happened.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
somewhere in there it says that those guys who stole the money started some new company called cushman motorsports, If thats true I'm glad I know now, everyone should be warned, anyone who can validate that?

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
somewhere in there it says that those guys who stole the money started some new company called cushman motorsports, If thats true I'm glad I know now, everyone should be warned, anyone who can validate that?

Users who are viewing this thread