VRS Catted X-Pipe

VT4ever

Established Member
Has anyone used the VRS Catted X-Pipe on their car. I'm looking for a good catted x-pipe and for 450 shipped for a stainless steel pipe it seems like a good deal. Only reason I'm asking is that I have read that VRS used to make the x pipes for UPR, not sure if thats true or not, and have read bad things about the UPR catted x-pipe.

I'm also looking at a Magnaflow pipe which lots of people like and the Bassani pipe too. But if the VRS pipe is good then I could save a few $$$.

Thanks guys

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I bought a VRS off road x pipe and inside the shipping box was two empty catalytic converter boxes used to help pack the pipe. They apparently use Magnaflow cats on their x pipes.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I'll let you know when I install it. ;)

I splurged and got the stainless one, and it looked immaculate when I got it.

P88nMl.jpg

VT4ever

Established Member
That looks real nice. I polished part of my stinger exhaust this summer so I might polish the rest to match the x-pipe then. It's amazing that the x-pipe comes polished for that price. How long did it take you to get the pipe once ordered?

Termilvr

Established Member
i have a vrs catless x pipe in stainless and i love it. i to got magnaflow cat boxes as packing material inside my box.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread