Vote to help my daughters school win a grant

jrscobra

blank
Established Member
My daughters school is in a competition to win a $50,000.00 grant for new playground equipment at her school. The playground was removed due to safety concerns and age, so now they have a walking track and one small area to play for recess.

If you'd like to help, its easy.

Text to 44144

Text the word Clorox8127

Its fast and easy to do. You can submit it once a day, so feel free to come back daily.

Thanks

Jaime

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I will get right on that, assuming I can find my phone, also assuming the battery is charged, and assuming I can remember the number after it is charged

jrscobra

blank
Established Member
Nothing weird here. Just thought texting was easiest way to do this. Iron hand, I've never posted anything like this before. Sorry if I've offended anyone with this request.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Explain please.

The OP was asking for dollars in another thread for his sons baseball team. He needed 3k for that one.
Now he wants votes or something for his daughters favorite playground.
Kinda odd doing it in a car forum instead of his local community, some see a pattern developing.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Not this guy again!

First it was 3K. Now 50K...

Your reaching bub

The OP was asking for dollars in another thread for his sons baseball team. He needed 3k for that one.
Now he wants votes or something for his daughters favorite playground.
Kinda odd doing it in a car forum instead of his local community, some see a pattern developing.

Not the same guy.
I just double checked.

Users who are viewing this thread