Vote Obama - You'll get free housing and free gas

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
LMAO, one word lond drawn out WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW. I wonder who vote Obama is going after?

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
"I won't have to worry about paying off my mortgage!!"........seriously, when do people start taking responsibility.

red00lght

Established Member
Wow, I wonder if she has any more Obama cool-aid left in the pitcher?

Maybe if she and others paid their mortgage or only bought what they could actually afford we all wouldn't be in this housing mess! Where is personal responsibility?? So many people looking for hand-outs. :nonono:

blacksrt

Established Member
I would think the birth of your 1st child would be the most memorable time of ones life. Guess not.............

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
I deserve it after all. Reparations and such"

"I won't have to work on putting gas in my car, I won't have to work on paying my mortgage"

I guess they are expecting Obama to Pimp my Country

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
well i tell ya , its like some body says . where did old fashion hard work go to??? Iguess every body wants a free hand out , well i for one dont want my fricken goverments hand in my pockets , wait , lol ohhhh thats right we need to spread the wealth for thoses who dont wanna work and pay the price if we want something, well i say -------------ck all you obama give me a free hand no working mofos, ya i know bush screwed us on some things , wait tell this dumb ass gets in there. you people will feel what a real screwing feels like. ps make sure you vote ;] sorry for the rant , but this guy got so much bs in him its coming out of his ears every time he speaks!!!! just my 2 cents
]

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I cant wait to not have to worry about paying my mortgage, if I dont feel like paying it one month then the messiah will take care of it for me....and the whole gas thing, thats just a bonus:rockon: This is gonna be great.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
I shouldn't have sold my mustang, now that I wont have to work for gas. I could have just drove the Mach1 endlessly, launching from every red light, revving up all day and night....

On a real note tho, its scary to see that such stupid people have lived long enough to reproduce...

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
How is that a modest expectation? Its f$cking true.. Fanniemay/freddiemac Mac FTW apparantly... giving people loans that can't afford them, and putting this country in jeopardy.. but hey.. give him a shot to fix it.. why not...

unbelievable!

ChaseSTi

Established Member
You guys really are thick headed, arent ya? She is just saying that she believes that Obama would help sort out the economy therefore making it easier to make ends meet. Wow you mustang guys are really somethin else

Users who are viewing this thread