Vote for my GF for the next Sailor Jerry Calender!!!

RyClef331

Established Member
Sailor Jerry 2011 Calendar Girl Search

Click on the above link (you may have to enter your b-day and then go back to link to view her profile). Her name is Amy Delacroux. If you like girls with tattoos....click!!! You can vote every day so keep it going! I think she's got it in the bag but everything helps! Thanks in advance....Also more pertaining to cars. We're waiting to here back this week but she may be in the next Ken Block Gymkhana video

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Voted

her name is towards the bottom of the scroll deal on the left. just an FYI took me like 5 minutes of scrolling to find it.

Edit: damn shes hot

wvmystichrome

Established Member
VOTED. Also wanted to say I am not a big fan of tats but OMG some of those women look great with them.

OP your woman is definitely HOTT.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
can't people ever win shit the legit way anymore?

+1

And Captain Morgan ftmfw :beer:

captain-morgan.jpg

RyClef331

Established Member
If you click on the link and to put your b-day in, exit out and go back and it will take you straight to her.

Thanks for the votes everyone. WireEater, I'm not sure how ASKING people to vote for someone make it "not legit." That pretty much want every political candidate does in every election....ever.

For those who didn't vote for her....eh...****'em. One drives and integra and the other like capt morgan.

Users who are viewing this thread