vossen cv3's for sale

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Heres the pic he sent

CV3_zps080cf8d3.jpg

Wow! I'd love to have those. Too bad you're set on 18's or I'd trade you my mint condition 19" SVE's!!!

biltnsprayed5.0

Established Member
In a month I will be pushing 1,000whp and need a WIDE set of rear wheels... at least 11"-12". Looking for some ccw's or something close. No stock wheels or any lower grade wheels. Would rather sale my wheels but if a reasonable trade comes along I will take it. If you have 19's then they will need to be able to hold a 345 series tire. Will get rid of the wheels for $2500!!!

Last edited:

2011redcandy

Established Member
I am trying to figure it out, those are actually called Matte Graphite right?

There are 3 finishes - MatteSilver, Matte Graphite, and Matte Black Machined (dont look like your going by the site)

Sly Fox

Established Member
In a month I will be pushing 1,000whp and need a WIDE set of rear wheels... at least 11"-12". Looking for some ccw's or something close. No stock wheels or any lower grade wheels. Would rather sale my wheels but if a reasonable trade comes along I will take it. If you have 19's then they will need to be able to hold a 345 series tire. Will get rid of the wheels for $2500!!!
Cool man. I was definitely willing to put cash on top but yeah now that you stated your goals these wouldn't be suitable. Good luck man post pics of what you end up with!:beer:

dc2r

Established Member
to help the sale, i have two more pictures the seller sent to me that wasn't posted up:

254_zpse08cc0f4.jpg

260_zps33bf4ab2.jpg

i wish i could get these... but i live in the wrong country and tax season is coming and it's keeping me from buying :nonono:

(i don't suppose 19" RTR's would interest you...?)

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Your car is clean looking. If you change your mind on a trade on my mint condition SVE'S, then LMK. Ill make the drive and swap them out.:beer:

5PNTSLO

Established Member
Someone buy these before I do, I dont need a set of these and my Forgestars.

OP, what suspension is on your car?

PhillyStyle

Established Member
Those look great! these are the same wheels i plan on buying in less than a month. But like Ultraklassic, I only have set a nearly new SVE Drifts to trade. However, I'd problaby just buy new so I can have fresh tires.

Users who are viewing this thread