Vortech v2 rebuild

BlackSaleen1999

Established Member
I have a problem with my vortech supercharge, problem is when the car is on and the engine oil heats up it leeks oil from the supercharger. I'm sure is the seal/gasket that's messt up and needs a replacement. Now my question is bsides vortech company who else rebuilds vortech superchargers? I When online and I found this guy with the name Jon Bond Performance i made little research and I found more negative reviews than positive. Any idea who else works on vortechs?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Best bet is to just send it back to Vortech.. Piece of mind.. I've sent back my T-trim 2x's and then my JT-trim since I bought it used.. It's like $550 or 700 for a rebuild and they go over everything! Well worth it

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
928motorsports.com is great. Myself and a couple of friends have all used them with no complaints. Their customer service is great. I wont use anyone else. Very happy with them:-D

BlackSaleen1999

Established Member
I'll check them out thanks ridetech_ryan, SVTHord and is more like where it connects, idk how to explain it, text me 6105631401 and I'll send u a pic for some reason I can't upload any pics.

BlackSaleen1999

Established Member
image.jpg
I did it lol

Last edited:

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
My V2 has a large diameter o-ring there. The First time I rebuilt mine I couldnt locate that o-ring and used a small bead of silicone and it worked great. The only reason I used it the second time was because I found where to get it from. Go to www.superchargerrebuilds.com. They have all the individual parts and pieces to most centrifugal chargers. They guy that owns this website is the same guy from 928motorsports.com. I have ordered from both sites with no issues. Plus Shipping is pretty quick.....For me anyways Im in Indiana and they are in Wisconsin.

BlackSaleen1999

Established Member
I'll check it out bc soon I'm taking my car for the dyno tune and I want to fix it b4 it gets worst. I don't want to take it to the dyno with this problem u know.

Users who are viewing this thread