Vortech V1 T-Trim with aftercooler - Mach 1 and 99/01 Cobra

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
SOLD!!!

MODS - All pic links have been broken since Photobucket now wants to charge $400 a year to host photos! If you need to delete this thread before I can rehost all my pics, because it breaks the rules, please PM me!

For sale is an aftercooled Vortech V1 T-Trim supercharger kit for 99-01 4V Cobra and 03-04 Mach 1. This was originally an S-Trim, but was sent to Vortech in '09 for a rebuild and an upgrade to a T-Trim.

Included in the kit is the following:

- Head unit and all associated bracketry and hardware (one bracket slightly clearanced for 8-rib blower pulley) - No shaft play, impeller is perfect
- Oil drain and feed lines
- Vortech aftercooler setup with upgraded braided stainless lines and AN fittings
- Upgraded fabricated aluminum water reservoir for aftercooler setup
- Vortech Mondo Race blowoff valve with weld on flange (needs new o-ring on plunger)
- Chrome Vortech coolant crossover (some dents on the back - see photo)
- Anderson Power Pipe ( tube welded on the side has been cut off, slightly rusty, needs sand and paint)
- BGG Performance GI Joe 8-rib setup
- Reichard Racing 2.75" blower pulley

NOT Included and needed for install:

- Mach 1/Cobra specific elbow and coupler from throttle body to aftercooler unit, available from Superchargers Online:

http://www.superchargersonline.com/...uct_info&cPath=510_1216_1247&products_id=7503

There will be some work required to get the blowoff valve set up and welded to the buyers liking, the AN fittings are pretty scuffed, and all of the polished aluminum parts (aftercooler and reservoir) need a good polishing. I have taken many photos of all the parts to be as upfront and honest as possible. This is 95% complete, and had been previously running on my friends car, which he removed before he sold the car. He did not have time to list this kit as he his in the middle of a large family move, so I purchased the kit from him with the sole purpose of helping him out and re-selling. The car was never tuned with this blower, so I do not know what horsepower it made, although it should be good for ~550-600 rwhp with this pulley setup.

Asking price is $2100 shipped, Paypal fees included.

Serious buyers with cash in hand only please. Located in Fairfield, CT. Please PM me and I can send pics if you are interested in purchase. Photobucket now wants to charge $400 a month to share photos, so until I can transfer my 1,000's of photos elsewhere, I can send pics via text or email.

Phone number is 973 - seven eight seven - 4640, email is [email protected].

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread