Vortech Supercharger

Syclone#1992

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Going to be taking the Bullitt in to get it supercharged. Bought a Vortech supercharger (stainless lines), 42lb injectors, a fuel pump, and bought the steering column gauge mount for the boost gauge. Gonna have Alternative Auto (just deals with mustangs/fords/mauraders) going to install it all. Can't wait! I was just wondering what kinda power you guys are putting down with 8-10 PSI? Does it make a huge difference in the car? What future mods do you recommend after all those ones?

Couple more questions, does a "power pipe" make that much of a difference? One is $200 from modularpowerhouse.com. Do I need a bigger MAF? Working on gathering all the parts and hope to get it installed around mid/end of March!

Thanks for the help :rockon:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
welcome. You will most likely need a 90mm lightning maf. My vortech numbers are in my sig. You should make a little bit more with that bullitt intake. The blower makes a huge difference...

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member
yes the power pipe is good for another 10rwhp on average. the way to see what can happen is to take the inlet pipe off and see what kinda gain you can get when it can suck more air.

mine gained 12rwhp and didnt affect the A/F ratio a bit. I just cant find a power pipe for a v6 mustang.

ogbatman

Established Member
Rigth now I'm putting down 14 psi with no problems. Dont know what the hp/tq r yet havent put it on a dyno.

Just make sure u have a good fuel pump.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread