Vortech Supercharged 96 cobra Powerpipe filter???

CobraObsession

Established Member
Weaverville, North Carolina, United States
Anyone know or a way to cover or protect the filter from on the end of the powerpipe from water(mostly) and debris? The filter is only about 10inches off the ground and didnt know if there was anything you can buy or rig up to protect it from sucking up water into the motor, yet have good air flow too. Text me at 828 768 3572 or get me on here.

Thanks in advance

mustangsvt281

Established Member
Anyone know or a way to cover or protect the filter from on the end of the powerpipe from water(mostly) and debris? The filter is only about 10inches off the ground and didnt know if there was anything you can buy or rig up to protect it from sucking up water into the motor, yet have good air flow too. Text me at 828 768 3572 or get me on here.

Thanks in advance

Not sure, that could become a problem even with a little bit of flooding. could you adjust the pipe at an angle maybe? Or pipe it into the fenderwell like a CAI maybe. just some thoughts, they may not work though......:kaboom:

CobraObsession

Established Member
Weaverville, North Carolina, United States
Not sure, that could become a problem even with a little bit of flooding. could you adjust the pipe at an angle maybe? Or pipe it into the fenderwell like a CAI maybe. just some thoughts, they may not work though......:kaboom:

Idk I will try it for sure. Just got it today so not worried too much yet...got all week next week to work on it though. Seems like someone would make it easy though. Thanks

mustangsvt281

Established Member
Idk I will try it for sure. Just got it today so not worried too much yet...got all week next week to work on it though. Seems like someone would make it easy though. Thanks

another crazy idea would be to some how incorporate it into the intecooler if you have one?? just saying,

Users who are viewing this thread