Vortech Si-Trim w/Intercooler/8-rib/Powerpipe/KB BAS

kdcobrar

Established Member
Ok guys I'm making a new thread since the other one was a bit cluttered and I wanted to update it since I sold a couple of things and lowered the price...

I just got the headunit back from Vortech. It was rebuilt/upgraded to the Si-Trim ($600) which is much more efficient then the S-trim was. So it's totally fresh with 0 miles.

Here is what I have: It's for a 96-98 Cobra

Complete Vortech Si-Trim kit with all hardware
CX Racing Intercooler kit w/3 inch inlet/outlet
AFM Powerpipe
8-Rib conversion
Kenne Bell BAS

Link to pics:
Vortech-Bassani pictures by kdcobrar - Photobucket

Asking $2300-MUST SELL

Last edited:

kdcobrar

Established Member
All you will need is a standard bypass valve from Vortech. It's only about $70, I sold the vortech mondo I had. Other then that you will just need whatever injectors and maf you choose. But otherwise you're all set

96snake719

Established Member
man I want it so bad! the only thing thats stopping me is that my car has a stock engine and 78k. Im scared of throwing a rod out the side of the block. people say if I only run 8 psi ill be alright, is that true?

kdcobrar

Established Member
Honestly I've seen people run alot more then that on a stock block not that its a good idea but it has been done. The bottom line is, it's all in the tune. As long as the car is tuned safely and reliable with the right fuel add ons you will be fine. not to mention this kit comes with the intercooler setup so you can make good power and be that much safer. I would ssay keep it to no more then 10lb's of boost and have a blast...Let me know!

98BlackSVT

Established Member
dude with 78k just buy the kit........good deal and i wouldnt worry at all about blowing your motor. Ive run 10psi for 15,000 mi. and my car has over 100k on stock bottom end. Free bump....kick ass price

kdcobrar

Established Member
Yes bracket and discharge tube, I just called Vortech on htat the other day. There is someone selling the whole bracket with idler pulley and all hardware for your car on corral.net for $65 the you would just have to find a discharge tube or get one new. Then the stuff you got with y kit could be sold to recoupe some money!!

Users who are viewing this thread