vortech rebuild vs superchargerrebuild.com

kru510

Established Member
i need to get my v2 t-trim rebuilt and was think of upgrading to the 62k rpm from the 58krpm. I just want to know who would be the better place to send my head unit too. What are the pro and cons. s.c online will charge 685.00 for the upgrade and vortech will charge 600.00 for the 58k rpm. Anyone have any experience with the two company's

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Had mine rebuilt by superchargersonline a year ago. He went out of his way to cut costs of sales tax and shipping to get me the lowest price. I am surprised that vortech direct is cheaper...usually the other way around considering they just send it to vortech anyway.

kru510

Established Member
Had mine rebuilt by superchargersonline a year ago. He went out of his way to cut costs of sales tax and shipping to get me the lowest price. I am surprised that vortech direct is cheaper...usually the other way around considering they just send it to vortech anyway.

well for the same 58k rpm rebuild will be 485 with superchargersonline. So if i choose too do the 62k rpm ....25psi ..here i come:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread