Vogtland springs

skeevay

Established Member
I have searched the forum front to back. Not many posts on guys running Vogtland springs. Looking to put some on my 03 vert. Anyone have experience with these springs?? thanks!

302venom

yeah its only a 99..
Established Member
I dont know any mustang guys using these springs.vw guys run them.there good.

yeller1

Established Member
I have them on my 01. I love them. Dropped it about 1.5.inches all around.
No noticable difference in ride. Oh, and they're way cheaper than the eibachs and all the others. I've also put them on an 05 mustang. That's all i would use if i had to change springs again. No pics sorry, cars away for the winter. BTW, the pic in my sig is not with the vogtlands, those were stock springs just after i bought the car. I should prolly update my pic huh:)

Last edited:

skeevay

Established Member
Yeller1, Are the springs soft enough that you have issues w/ bottoming out often?---I knew there had to be at least one member on this site who has tried these springs :-D thanks!

yeller1

Established Member
No, I've not had any issues whatsoever. No difference in ride quality one bit.
They lowered my car exactly what they advertised. Like I said, this is the second car I've used them on. Believe me, you won't be sorry if you get the vogtlands, plus you'll be saving about 100 bucks or so. :thumbsup:

boosthead

Established Member
I may have to check them out. My only experience with vogtland was not great. On my Mazda, the handling w/ vogtland was good, but the drop was not as advertised. Advertised 1.5" front and rear but the rear was only lowered .75. I didn't like the raked look but they handled and rode great.

cobrob

all natural poster
Established Member
I just put them on my car. It rides great but I did get a raked look out of it. But then again I have an iron block.

Users who are viewing this thread