VMP twin 67mm throttle body, 79mm pulley and Kenny bell BAP

Das9185

Established Member
Bought a VMP blower off a member here. It came with VMP's 67mm twin jet TB , 79mm pulley and Kenny bell BAP. Looking to sale or trade for factory roush intake, 60mm TB and 85mm pulley and some cash. Can send pictures if interested.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Hey bud, good luck with the sale, but if I were you, I'd keep that VMP Twin 67mm! Sure is a nice piece. If you need/want an 85mm pulley for straight cash, let me know.

Das9185

Established Member
It is nice but for the power I'm looking to make I don't need it and would rather put the money to the other parts I need. How much do you want for the 85?

RIPN

Established Member
Bought a VMP blower off a member here. It came with VMP's 67mm twin jet TB , 79mm pulley and Kenny bell BAP. Looking to sale or trade for factory roush intake, 60mm TB and 85mm pulley and some cash. Can send pictures if interested.

Hey bud how much do you want for the TB?

CoyoteWally

Established Member
If your willing to wait a week or so, I can trade you the intake and pulley for the 67mm throttle body. I am waiting for the tune so I can install the 79mm pulley I bought from them and other parts.

Das9185

Established Member
Not sure I think the 17.5, I bought it off a member here with the blower. I'm planning on just running a 85mm pulley so I won't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread