Vmp tvs stage 2 kit

dannydr44

Established Member
Hi,

I have a brand new, never used and still in the box(es) VMP TVS Stage 2 kit available for sale. It's a complete kit that comes with the correct spark plugs, thermostat, carbon fiber cold air intake and 8 PSI pulley. Again, it's brand new and I purchased it over Black Friday weekend. I'm looking to stay N/A and currently looking into novice road racing. So, no boost for me. Please send me a message if your interested and please...no B/S offers or trades. Cash only and I'm located in Bergen County, New Jersey.

Thank you,

Dan

dannydr44

Established Member
Hi,

I’m looking for $6,000 for the kit. Complete kit, never used and still in the original packaging. PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dan

RIPN

Established Member
I cannot PM you for some reason. If you are still selling, I have $5,000 cash in hand ready to purchase. May be able to pull up a few more. But money is a little tight.

dannydr44

Established Member
47 lb injectors, 8 PSI pulley, correct spark plugs and correct thermostat. I received a tune but it’ll have to be reworked. Either way, I can provide a tune. I also have a credit with Evolution performance for a tune as well. If you have any further questions, PM me.

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:

RIPN

Established Member
If you still have it may 1st ill take it. Seems like everyone here trying to sell superchargers just talk and dont act.

RIPN

Established Member
Danny i really want this kit, and you seem to be the only one eager to sell....i pulled some strings and will be able to purchase this from you by friday next week....i was wondering if there is anyway you may be able to pull this down because you have a definite sale. I am a veteran and have values, I am a man of my word and would really like this Danny.
-Ben

dannydr44

Established Member
Hi Ben,

First and foremost, thank you for your service. I’m also a veteran and served four years active duty service in the Marines from 2001-2005. YAT-YAS, google that. So, unfortunately, I’m another combat veteran of another bull shit war. But hey, let’s not get side tracked here. The only way the listing is going down, is when the kit is sold. I also have two other parties interested in the kit, that are also waiting on funds. Whoever has the cash in hand first, will obviously own the kit.

Thanks for your interest,

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread