VMP TVS LESS THAN 1K MILES ON IT & MAC Catback

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
Any idea of cost of a different elbow from VMP ?
I searched their site for the 03/04 model and didn't find the elbows listed anywhere.

Seriously considering this...

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
For those also wondering on this:
Different elbow = $329
Different pulley = $89.99
(thru vmp for both)

^^^

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
I am highly interested in this setup. with that being said my local tuner is a authorized dealer and he can get one of these brand new as a kit for $3000, and a stripped down version for $2500. In all reality I think this is closer to $2200-$2000 if you want to move it let me know.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Lol I know that's not the cost considering this is an ex vmp employees blower ...no thanks
lethal sells them brand new with shelby elbow and throttle body for $3419 with a usmil discount, $2800 makes it interesting though. Come down abit and I bet people will be all over this deal.

Last edited:

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
well i was keeping a eye on this to possibly buy it when my fox sells but dude you really need to loosen up and when someone tells you its out there for a very good price then consider what your price is and act accordingly. Basically your getting close to what someone would be willing to pay and i was just letting you know the deals out there for brand new stuff.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
also i just checked vmp's website and to get the gt500 t/b and elbow its almost another $900 more which makes it real hard to justify that price on your blower without those pieces. i know it hurts to take a loss on something you paid too much for but i am a cash buyer and I like others shop around for the best deal.

Users who are viewing this thread