VMP TVS LESS THAN 1K MILES ON IT & MAC Catback

bigriff85

Established Member
Sorry I'm not selling you the blower at what you deem fair and I've sold plenty of items on here with no issue so your advice isn't necessary but thanks anyways. 2700 shipped on a barely used blower will do or I'll just keep it. No sweat off my back for now

maverick0817

Established Member
lethal sells them brand new with shelby elbow and throttle body for $3419 with a usmil discount, $2800 makes it interesting though. Come down abit and I bet people will be all over this deal.
I don't see where you are getting that price.
The blower with the gt500 inlet from lethal is $3600. I could see with a discount it going down to $3419, but that doesn't include a throttle body.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
I don't see where you are getting that price.
The blower with the gt500 inlet from lethal is $3600. I could see with a discount it going down to $3419, but that doesn't include a throttle body.

i do apoligize i missread the part about the throttle body being in the deal. but i am correct on the other part. just type in usmil and you will see the discount price. I was very serious about buying the blower but not at the original price. when he comes down to $2500 ish then it starts being a decent deal for a used blower. My local tuner can help me out with one at a even cheaper price then lethal because hes offering the first buyer of one a intro price. I know they can be had at a decent price and wish op good luck with finding the right buyer for his. if you do come down some more hit me up I am deffinitely in the market.

Users who are viewing this thread