VMP TVS, ID1000's, JLT CAI, IW 10%, BAP, Dual Fan Heat Exchanger, etc.

KidMoney

Established Member
So I'm going back to stock and need to get rid of these parts. All have a couple thousand miles on them. I need stock parts as well because I sold mine.

VMP TVS, ported elbow, 2.4 pulley, evap kit. Would prefer to take someone's stock blower in on trade. But open to offers.

Afco Dual Fan H/E. Same with this, looking to take a stock one in trade, but open to offers.

IW 10% OD Crank Pulley $425 shipped

JLT 123 CAI with filter $150 shipped

FRPP Twin 65 TB Need a stock one in trade, prefer to sell complete with electronics and get one that way. Make offer.

Kenne Bell Competition Dual BAP $325 shipped

ID1000 injectors. Like new, work perfectly. $800 shipped

Coolant Tank with opening for ice. Could use painted, brand unknown. $100 shipped.

PM me with offers. Trading the car in and would like to sell these parts soon. I've bought and sold lots of parts on here so buy with confidence. Will make a package deal as well. If someone is local the car has Kooks Headers and H pipe if someone wants to do the swap and a little cash. I'll get some pics up in a few days, the car is at Ford getting some warranty work. Thanks for looking!

kwj1966

SVT Poster
Established Member
heat exchanger

i have a 2009 gt500 with stock h/e . im definitely interested in trade my cell is 325-455-4594 have stock throttle body also call or text anytime

Last edited:

KidMoney

Established Member
i have a 2009 gt500 with stock h/e . im definitely interested in trade my cell is 325-455-4594 have stock throttle body also call or text anytime

I'm not sure if the TB will work. I'll ask around, if it does your first in line. I'm pretty sure the H/E will work. PM me with what you are thinking on a trade.

I should note all parts are off of a 2011.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
You have a PM. Also send me pics of the Coolant Tank

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I'm not sure if the TB will work. I'll ask around, if it does your first in line. I'm pretty sure the H/E will work. PM me with what you are thinking on a trade.

I should note all parts are off of a 2011.

The stock throttle bodies are all the same from 07-14.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I've got a stock S/C on my car but, I would like to upgrade to a TVS. My car goes in the shop tonight for swap of TB/CAI, headers and H Pipe. I can discuss with my installer about leaving it there to swap out the supercharger too. I'm open to do the trade and ready to move immediately if we can make the numbers work.

I already have a 65mm TB so, you can keep that and sell it for cash. I'll offer up my stock s/c, TB and CAI in trade for your VMP TVS with 2.4.

I'll PM you...so, we can talk numbers...

bFoxGt500

Established Member
Am interested in the JLT and TB. Have 08 stock TB for trade if previous sale falls through - not trying to cut in line - but just in case). Don't have the Stock CAI but have the FRPP CAI and OE HE.

KidMoney

Established Member
Am interested in the JLT and TB. Have 08 stock TB for trade if previous sale falls through - not trying to cut in line - but just in case). Don't have the Stock CAI but have the FRPP CAI and OE HE.

I'll keep everyone up to date when I get my car back. I'm hoping Friday.

Mopower

Established Member
I have the following from my 2012. These parts were removed at +/- 3000 miles when I installed my KB 2.8LC kit.
OEM heat exchanger

OEM throttle body (no electronics)

OEM blower with VPM 2.59 pulley and OEM pulley, VMP pulley tool and OEM blower belt.

OEM CAI with Airaid filter and factory filter

OEM heat exchanger tank

OEM belt tensioner

OEM harmonic balalncer IF I were to acquire yours.

I'm very interested in your injectors and possibly IW 10% balancer.

PM me if interested in a deal.

Last edited:

KidMoney

Established Member
Nothing has sold yet. Have a few deals working but nothing for sure. I need to get the car back to get pictures and remove the parts. Lol.

Silver_Serpent

Established Member
Could you PM me your email address or other contact (I can PM yet), I would like to make an offer on the throttle body and TVS unless you have deals in place for them already.

2SiKGT500

Established Member
I will trade u my stock throttle body with electronics,stock injectors, stock blower with stock pulley, factory supercharger coolant reservoir for ur TVS supercharger. If u want anything else just let me knw.

Silver_Serpent

Established Member
I have a stock throttle body with electronics and a stock supercharger that I'm looking to trade you plus $$ for your 65mm TB and your TVS.

Users who are viewing this thread